Troubleshooting clusters #
This section provides suggestions for common scenarios when working with clusters.
Size and scaling #
- Starting cluster with N workers would exceed account maximum of 20 workers.
- Either stop clusters that are running or suspended and are not required, or contact Starburst Support if you need to the maximum numbers for clusters and workers adjusted.
VPN connectivity #
- If you receive a Network error message in the query results pane.
- If you can access the Starburst Galaxy UI, but clusters do not appear in the cluster explorer.
- If the cluster explorer in the Starburst Galaxy UI continuously displays clusters as loading.
- Configure your VPN software to always allow access to and from
Is the information on this page helpful?