Deploying with CFT on AWS#
Starburst Enterprise platform (SEP) can be run on Amazon Web Services (AWS) as provider for all aspects of the required infrastructure. This includes using AWS CloudFormation for provisioning, Am Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) for storage, Amazon Machine Images (AMI) and Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for computes, Amazon Glue as metadata catalog, and others.
This chapter covers all the above.
Usage of Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) is covered in the general Kubernetes section.
- Starburst Enterprise with CFT requirements
- Installing Starburst Enterprise in AWS
- Configuring Starburst Enterprise with CFT
- Configuring the Hive Metastore Service with CFT
- Operating Starburst Enterprise with CFT
- Configuring Starburst Enterprise with CloudWatch in CFT
- AWS AMI/CFT release notes