Amazon Web Services#
Starburst Enterprise platform (SEP) can be run on Amazon Web Services (AWS) as provider for all aspects of the required infrastructure. This includes using AWS CloudFormation for provisioning, Am Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) for storage, Amazon Machine Images (AMI) and Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for computes, Amazon Glue as metadata catalog, and others.
This chapter covers all the above.
Usage of Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) is covered in the generic Kubernetes section.
- Getting started on AWS
- Deploying SEP
- Configuring SEP
- Configuring Hive Metastore
- Accessing the SEP cluster
- Querying SEP
- Querying AWS S3
- AWS Glue support
- Using Apache Superset
- Manually scaling a running SEP cluster
- Auto scaling
- Coordinator high availability
- Integration with CloudWatch logs
- Integration with CloudWatch metrics
- Uninstalling SEP
- AWS AMI/CFT release notes