Starburst Enterprise platform (SEP) 401-e STS has been released as a follow-up to the 399-e STS release.
The release is based on Trino 400 and Trino 401, which include the following noteworthy changes:
- Support for TRUNCATE in BigQuery connector.
- Support for the Pinot proxy.
- Improved latency when querying Iceberg tables with many files.
- Support for writes on GCS in Delta Lake connector.
- Support for IBM Cloud Object Storage in Hive connector.
- New query table function for MongoDB connector.
- Support for writes with fault tolerant execution in MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQL Server connectors.
In SEP, we’ve improved the new built-in access control access log with an option to download the log as a CSV file.
For more information, refer to the release notes for 401-e.
Joe and Manfred