Starburst Enterprise platform (SEP) 379-e STS has been released, a rapid follow-up to our 378-e release.
The release is based on Trino 379, which includes the following noteworthy changes:
- Added a new MariaDB connector.
- Performance improvements for
- Support for Google Cloud Storage in the Delta Lake connector.
- Support for Pinot 0.10.
In SEP, the following improvements were added to the Query editor:
- Added autocomplete functionality for SQL functions.
- Added inline documentation.
- Added an option to download a full result set.
In addition, the following improvement was added to SEP:
- Added user interface entities to built-in access control roles and privileges.
For more information, head over to the release notes.
Joe and Matt