Starburst Enterprise platform (SEP) 390-e STS has been released as a follow-up to the 389-e STS release.
Trino 390 introduces a raised requirement for the Java runtime version. Starburst Enterprise platform (SEP) 390-e therefore requires a 64-bit version of Java 17, with a minimum required version of 17.0.3.
The release is based on Trino 390, which includes the following noteworthy changes:
- Support for setting comments on views.
- Improved UNNEST performance.
- Support for Databricks runtime 10.4 LTS in Delta Lake connector.
- Added a feature to download the built-in access control Audit log into a
comma-separated values (
- Add support for access control for table functions with the built-in access control.
For more information, refer to the release notes for 390-e.
Terry and Manfred