Starburst Enterprise platform (SEP) 385-e STS has been released as the follow up release to 382-e STS release.
The release is based on Trino 385, which includes the following noteworthy changes:
- Support for time travel syntax in the Iceberg connector.
- Support for
timestamp(p)type in MariaDB connector.
- Performance improvements in Iceberg connector.
- Support for new pass-through query table function for Druid, MariaDB, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Redshift, SingleStore, and SQL Server.
- Support for table comments in Delta Lake.
- Support IAM roles for exchange spooling on S3.
- Improved performance for aggregation queries.
The 383-e STS and 384-e STS releases were skipped.
The highlight of the 385-e release is the Immuta access control support. Immuta access control has been elevated from public preview to general availability, and is now ready for production.
For more information, head over to the release notes for 385-e.
Terry and Manfred