Starburst Enterprise platform (SEP) 376-e STS has been released, a rapid follow-up to our 375-e release.
The release is based on Trino 376, which includes the following noteworthy changes:
- Better performance when reading Parquet data.
- Join pushdown for MySQL.
- Aggregation pushdown for Oracle.
- Support table and column comments in the ClickHouse connector.
- Support for adding and deleting schemas in the Accumulo connector.
- Support system truststore in the CLI and the JDBC driver.
- Add two-way TLS/SSL certificate validation with LDAP authentication.
In SEP, the following changes occurred:
- JDBC connection pooling is now available in the Netezza connector.
- You can now leave out some optional fields for Ranger users when using SEP user synchronization.
For more information, head over to the release notes.
Joe and Matt