Query history #
The Query history pane shows a list of all queries processed on all clusters. It allows you to view, inspect, and filter completed query execution processes.
Query history is limited to your role’s history unless you are
your permissions are set to view all queries.
There are three main features:
- Show filters
- Query details
Use the filter above the list to narrow down the displayed queries. By default, the queries from the last two weeks are displayed.
Use the drop down for the criteria to control what you want to filter on, and
provide the desired value. The + And button allows you to add another
criteria to combine with the existing criteria in a logic
AND operation to
define the overall filter for the list.
Press to remove a single filter criteria.
Press Apply filters to update the list based on the defined filter criteria.
Press Reset filters to remove all defined filters and update the list.
The queries shown in the list are determined by the defined filter. It is not refreshed automatically so recently completed queries may not show up. Click Refresh results to reload queries in the list.
The following columns are displayed:
- Status uses for successfully completed queries, and for failed queries.
- Query ID shows the unique identifier for each query; click the ID to open the Query details pane for this query.
- Cluster is the name of the cluster used to process the query.
- Query text displays the full or partial SQL text of the query.
- Email identifies the user who submitted the query.
- Role specifies the name of the role used by the user when submitting the query.
- Create date uses the browser timezone and shows the start date and time of the query processing.
- Elapsed time is the total duration for processing the query.
Is the information on this page helpful?