Starburst Admin release notes #
New releases of Starburst Admin are created whenever significant new features or bug fixes are available.
1.6.0 (17 Oct 2022) #
- Add automated memory configuration feature to
1.5.1 (17 Aug 2022) #
- Adjust Java version check to support Java 17 for release version 390-e and higher.
- Update default JVM configuration for Java 17 for release versions 390-e and higher.
1.5.0 (9 Aug 2022) #
- Add the ability to install Starburst Admin as a non-root user.
1.4.0 (27 Apr 2022) #
- Added a new playbook
collect-jstacks.ymlthat captures a Java thread dump on all SEP cluster nodes and saves each to a local file.
1.3.1 (25 Mar 2022) #
- Allow user to specify a custom vars.yml file for playbooks to use. Allows users to specify the location of custom application configuration files.
- Remove the deprecated
1.3.0 (17 Mar 2022) #
- Remove any empty plugin directories left over from a previous installation in the install playbook.
- Remove any old installation directories left over from a previous tarball-based installation in the install playbook.
1.2.0 (6 Aug 2021) #
- Add condition to status printing to detect what preliminary task was skipped
- Setup limits in
/etc/security/limits.dfor tarball installation
1.1.0 (11 Jun 2021) #
query.*config property values in files to use automatic defaults
- Move user documentation to docs.starburst.io
- Remove developer documentation from package
1.0.0 (24 Mar 2021) #
- Initial supported release with full feature set to run production systems
Is the information on this page helpful?