Get Starburst in Azure Marketplace #
Starburst Enterprise platform (SEP) is available as a Microsoft preferred solution through the Azure Marketplace to run on a base of either 216 vCPUs/hr or 1072 vCPUs/hour. Our Azure Marketplace offering allows you to easily set up a monthly contract to deploy and operate SEP using AKS.
Once deployed, Starburst integrates with a number of Azure services including:
- Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Data Lake Storage
- External Hive Metastore
- Microsoft PowerBI
All of these services are available in addition to Starburst’s suite of enhanced and exclusive connectors.
Support for marketplace offerings #
Starburst offers the following support for our marketplace subscribers:
- Email-only support
- Five email issues to firstname.lastname@example.org per month
- First response SLA of one business day
- Support hours between 9 AM - 6 PM US Eastern Time
Set up your subscription #
Before you begin, you must have an Azure Marketplace login with the ability to subscribe to services.
To subscribe to SEP through the Azure Marketplace:
- Log in with your subscriber account and access the Starburst Enterprise offering directly, or enter “Starburst Enterprise” in the marketplace search field and select Starburst Enterprise - Distributed SQL Engine. Click Get it now in the resulting screen.
- Select the plan you would like to subscribe to, either 216 v/CPUs/hr or 1072 vCPUs/hr.
- In the Project details screen, select your organization’s Subscription and Resource group. We strongly suggest that you use the Create new link to create a separate resource group for your SEP cluster.
- Give your SEP subscription a unique identifier with the Name field.
- Select your billing frequency, and click Review + subscribe.
- Review the Product + plan details screen, adding any required information and click Subscribe.
Get your license #
Reach our to Starburst Support to get your license file. The license file unlocks the functionality in our exclusive connectors and extended security features.
Deploy SEP #
Starburst offers two mechanisms to deploy with AKS, available in our public GitHub repositories:
Next steps #
The following pages introduce key concepts and features in SEP:
Is the information on this page helpful?