This Kubernetes documentation details usage of the operator. It is only supported for the 338-e release and older LTS releases. Newer releases are required to use the new Kubernetes support with Helm.
Starburst Enterprise Presto can be run on Kubernetes clusters as provider for all aspects of the required infrastructure. Kubernetes provides a very powerful and flexible deployment and runtime system.
The following Kubernetes cluster services are supported:
This chapter aims to cover all the above.
- Deployment of Presto on Kubernetes
- Presto Kubernetes resource
- Querying Presto
- Customizing Presto Docker images
- Horizontal scaling
- Using Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service
- GCP Marketplace
- Using Google Kubernetes Engine
- Azure Marketplace
- Using Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service
- Using Red Hat OpenShift
- Kubernetes resources release notes