Amazon Web Services#
Starburst Enterprise Presto can be run on Amazon Web Services (AWS) as provider for all aspects of the required infrastructure. This includes using AWS CloudFormation for provisioning, Am Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) for storage, Amazon Machine Images (AMI) and Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for computes, Amazon Glue as metadata catalog, and others.
This chapter covers all the above.
Usage of Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) is covered in the generic Kubernetes section.
- Getting started on AWS
- Deploying Presto
- Configuring Presto
- Configuring Hive Metastore
- Accessing the Presto cluster
- Querying Presto
- Querying AWS S3
- AWS Glue support
- Using Apache Superset
- Manually scaling a running Presto cluster
- Auto scaling a Presto cluster
- Coordinator high availability
- Integration with CloudWatch logs
- Integration with CloudWatch metrics
- Uninstalling Presto
- AWS AMI/CFT release notes